3.10.2014

ByeBye Aloha...

Greetings Friends. Thank you kindly for your time and interest to look at my art. After 5 blessed years in Hawaii, a new period of transition has come, and for many reasons I am regretfully compelled to move my young family back to the east coast. A part of this relocation includes purging the artwork that has accumulated in my studio. I need to clear space to create new art, and I need to lighten our load for such a big move. That being said, I wish I could keep all of my art, but the following paintings need new homes. I have priced these pieces considerably lower than I would like, however I am absolutely honored to consider any genuine offer for these paintings. I am also happy to split payments up. If you really love a piece, or just need something to cover a hole in your wall, I am happy to work something out with you. Please let me know if you have any questions about the work. I am happy to show you any of the pieces in person day or night. I need to sell these paintings this week. I am grateful for your time and consideration. rob
PS. stay tuned for a going away gathering.
PPS. I also have prints available. Those are listed past the original pieces.


Ghosts. 2x3feet. mixed media and cut paper on wood. $675

SOLD! FloatsmyBoat.6x6in. mixedmedia on canvas. $50

SOLD!That Point In My Life. 16x20in. mixed media on canvas. $175

These are all SOLD!The following 9 Tree paintings are 5x7 inch. mixed media on canvas. They look great hanging in pairs or groups. These are $30 each or 2 for$50 or 3 for$70.  I'm happy to make a deal for more.



#1

#2

#3

#4

#5


#6

#7

#8

#9


Iwa Bomb.18x18in. mixed media with resin on wood. $250



THESE WOOD PIECES ARE BOTH SOLD!
Secret.14in.round.mixedmedia on Chinaberry wood. $175
See.~14in round.mixedmedia on Chinaberry wood. $175
SOLD!NewYear's Sesh.8in diameter.pen/ink on paper.$95
SOLD!My Migration Remix.12x18in.pen.ink on paper. $175
Never Seen Green Flash.12x18in. pen/ink on paper. $175
SOLD!Mycelium.10x10in. mixedmedia on canvas.$95
Seek,Grasshoppa.16x16in.mixedmedia on Wood.$125
SOLD!LionBreath. 15x15in.mixedmedia on canvas. $125
SOLD!AlphaBetaChickenshit.12x12in.mixedmedia on canvas.$85
Be Smart.12x12in.mixedmedia on canvas.$85
                          
                               The following prints are available at a great price in various sizes!





No comments:

Post a Comment